Oled see, millega sõidad.

Lihtsalt arutlemine ükskõik mille üle...
Vasta
pisike99

K Jaan 31, 2007 22:16

Selles loras on tõeteri ka, eriti mis puudutab LSD-d, mida oleks mul küll kangesti vaja... :angry:

Saab 99 This is my rally car that I beat the shit out of on the stages every other weekend OR I.m a poor university student who lives in New England or the Pacific Northwest

Saab 900 Turbo (79-93)
I own the most intelligent car ever built

Saab 900 Turbo (79-93) convertible
I own the most intelligent convertible ever built

Saab 900 SPG I.m a driving enthusiast who enjoys performance with subtle good looks

Saab 900 SPG on SDS stand alone engine management
See Saab 900 SPG but add eating BMWs for breakfast, Ford Mustangs for lunch (but the M5 eats me for dinner). My car has put me on the verge of bankruptcy, but I have loved every minute of it. I like to wrench and know every single part of my car because I.ve dismantled it and put it all back together again. I.d buy an LSD but no one makes one (and I can.t afford it anyway). I respect torque steer. And never, ever, ever mention the holeshot!

Saab 9000 Turbo I own the second most intelligent car ever built.

Saab 9000 Aero See Saab 900 SPG, but with more wealth

Saab 900/9-3 ('94-'02)
I don.t give a shit about badge snobbery, enjoy driving but need build quality, utility and sportiness in my car. Unfortunately, my car is actually build upon a crappy late '80s Vauxhall/Opel platform that GM foisted on Saab when the General bought into the little Swedish carmaker in '89. Thank Christ for Swedish engineering which has overcome most, but not all, of the shortcomings of the General's engineering.

Saab 9-3 Viggen I like torque steer and respect a car that can spin its wheels at 80mph and think LSDs are for pussies. Too bad it's that same damned Vauxhall/Opel chassis...

Saab 9-3 convertible
I want a safe convertible

Saab 9-3 Sport Sedan ('03+)
Finally the chassis that Saab should have had for the past 10 years. Still built in collaboration with the General, but damn, it's good this time. I don't give a shit about badge snobbery, enjoy driving, but need build quality, utility and sportiness in my car. Too bad Saab sold out to the establishment and didn't come out with a hatchback; never mind though, I've never owned a Saab before anyway and don't even know what a hatchback is.

Saab 9-5 see Saab 9-3 but with more wealth

Saab 9-5 Aero I eat BMW 5 series for breakfast and Audi A6s for lunch (but the M5 eats me for dinner)
Vasta